Tracy D. Jones
P.E., Division Manager
P.E., Senior Engineer
Senior Compliance Inspector/Mosquito Control Supervisor
Old County Courthouse, 129 Screven Street
Georgetown, SC 29440
Phone: 843-545-3524 • Fax: 843-545-3005
Links of Interest (click to toggle)
Stormwater Division Goals (click to toggle)
- Treat our customers, the citizens of Georgetown County; respectfully and proactively address their concerns by providing the services necessary to meet their needs in the most efficient manner possible.
- Build, operate, and maintain a quality infrastructure that promotes and protects the public health, safety, and welfare by efficiently collecting, and conveying storm water runoff.
- Develop, promote, and enforce sound engineering design and construction practices within the County that promote and encourage "No Adverse Impact".
- Protect and nurture the environment by enhancing the water quality in the County and surrounding area through the use of innovative practices and standards.
- Meet and/or exceed all federal, state, and local regulations and water quality standards.